Understanding the process
Whether it's a two-dimensional painting, lithograph, graphic work, or a three-dimensional sculpture or installation, we are prepared to capture and render your artwork realistically.
We rely on precise strobe lighting, prime lenses, and our expertise in managing color rendition.
Description of the process
- Analyze room lighting and space dimensions
- Set up a photo studio on-site, equipped with a high-resolution camera, studio lighting equipment, and calibrated devices
- Capture images with a color correction specialist on-site to deliver precise color accuracy and ensure optimal print reproduction
- Raw processing with 400 dpi high-resolution output files
- Delivery of files and optional color proofs to guarantee color accuracy with a physical print
- You will be able to use your files for printing and digital medium
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in an art reproduction?
Through the service of Raw processing, ArtMedia will provide you with a calibrated digital file that matches the original in detail and color.
If desired, you can then use our Fine-Art Print service to print the digital image into a one-to-one replica of the original.
Does the Photo-Reproduction Service include Raw Processing?
Yes, Photo-Reproduction and Raw processing is a combined service, necessary for achieving the final result in color and quality.
Is it mandatory to use the Color Separation Guide when reproducing an artwork?
How does ArtMedia ensure a color match between the original and the reproduction?
Do I have to bring my art pieces to your studio for making photo reproductions?
Does ArtMedia need to correct the colors after the photo reproduction?
Have a question that is not listed?
We invite you to schedule a meeting with one of our specialist.