We reserve the right to update and revise this Returns / Refund / Reprint Policy without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers’ feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this Policy. Please make sure that you review it frequently as any time you place an order with ARTMEDIA LLC the current Returns / Refund / Reprint Policy will apply.
We guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact us through our Contact form and we will be pleased to help address any general issues you may have with your print job.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements, please contact ARTMEDIA LLC through our Contact form within six (6) business days after receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. Once you have contacted us, we will then have five (5) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a reprint or refund.
If we determine that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, we will initiate a reprint of the print job with rush production. If after a reprint we are unable to resolve the issue, we will then offer the issue of a refund of the original order price. We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
A Customer Service representative will generally contact you within 24-48 hours of us making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within five (5) business days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given. Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by our Customer Service representative, within 15 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file with ARTMEDIA LLC.
A reprint or refund will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless we agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by us.
A reprint will begin rush production within one (1) business day of our confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as we may agree to. When applicable, a refund will be issued within 10 business days of our receipt of the original product order.
The forgoing is ARTMEDIA LLC sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, ARTMEDIA LLC is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ARTMEDIA LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer’s expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to ARTMEDIA LLC due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. ARTMEDIA LLC does not make any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. ARTMEDIA LLC does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. Silk Laminated and Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer/ink you will use before placing a final order. ARTMEDIA LLC is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of ARTMEDIA LLC’s website and/or ordering of product.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by ARTMEDIA LLC.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
Proof of purchase
To complete your refund, we require a receipt, purchase order or other proof of purchase. Please note that without the aforementioned proof of purchase, we will not issue a refund but will provide you with a store credit instead.
In order to return an order, you must contact us first and obtain and include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization.
Returns can be mailed to: ARTMEDIA LLC. You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs with regard to the items that you wish to return. We will not refund the shipping costs.
You must take care to ensure that the goods are properly packaged so that they will not be damaged while in transit. If the product is found damaged or used beyond what it takes for us to reasonably inspect it, then we may reject a refund.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding this refund policy, we encourage you to contact us using the details below:
Contact form or you can reach at 305-318-8306
This document was last updated on June 26, 2022